The Nigerian Navy (NN) wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful candidates in the 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos and Port Harcourt from 1 to 16 April 2021 has been released online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com. The successful candidates are to report for training in 2 Batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State as follows:
- NNBTS Batch 31 – Saturday, 22 May 2021.
- NNBTS Batch 32 – Saturday, 8 January 2022.
Additionally, any candidate who fails to report 4 days after the indicated dates will not be accepted for training. Candidates are to also come along with the following:
- Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- One set of cutlery.
In view of the importance of this information, you are please requested to disseminate for general public awareness.
for Chief of the Naval Staff