Customer Service Awards Limited ,the organizers of Customers Experience Management Conference in Nigeria today at a press conference unveiled to public the 2019 Customer Experience Management Conference with a theme: “Customer Engagement Management In Nigeria: The role of stakeholder”
Customer Experience Management Conference remain the number one customer experience event in Nigeria with a wonderful opportunity for the industry to gather in one place to celebrate the success of peers.
The conference which has been the largest forum to share professional standard and trends in Customer experience management, with the presence of experts, professionals, stakeholders, Managers, CEOs, and Customer service heads from all the sectors.
According to the Convener of the event,Dr.Aliyu Illias, who is also the Chief Executive Officer of Customer Service Awards Limited,this year edition will feature workshops, trainings and awards, based on research done by the Nigeria mystery shopper’s provider.
Aliyu stated ” This will be your exclusive opportunity to:
• Network with over 100+ CX experts, including across the different sector of the economy
• Personalise your experience,
• Learn practical strategies from over 40+ case studies from Service delivery experts
• Hear answers to your pressing questions including “How do I respond and deliver on changing customer needs?” and “How do I develop an experience which drives customers retention?” to name a few,
• Get inside access into all things CX!:
• Network with industry champions
• Meet new clients and/or business partners in a relaxed and informal atmosphere
• Boost employee morale by celebrating and rewarding your team
• Build relationships with existing clients
• Entertain clients and thank them for the business and support they have provided you all year long
• Boost your visibility in the industry by being seen at the biggest event in the industry magazine and calendar
• Congratulate the winning companies and discover why they won .
Date: 10th October, 2019
Venue: National Merit House, 22 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja
Time: 9:00 am
Participation Fee: N20, 000.
Account Name: Customer Service Awards Limited
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Number: 0138208058.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Nigeria customer experience Management conference.
For further inquiries please contact us at:
09-2903442, 08052205072, 08038292786,