Governor Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger State has sworn in 20 new commissioners to serve in the State Executive Council.
Governor Sani-Bello while swearing in the Commissioners at the Council Chamber of the Government House Minna gave them 15 months to prove their capacity and bring the desired change to the people.
He said the selection of the commissioners was not an accident but a product of careful and thoughtful assessment of their character and track records.
Earlier, in the month of October Governor Abubakar Sani Bello appointed 6 new permanent secretaries, and two acting permanent secretaries.
Below are the list of commissioners and portfolio
1. Alhaji Suleiman – Agaie – Ministry Water Resources
2. Mohammed Sani Idris – Tafa – Ministry of Information
3. Barr. Nasara Dan Mallam – Magama – Ministry of Justice
4. Zakari Abubakar – Bida – Ministry of Finance
5. Barr Abdulmalik Sarkin Daji – Mariga – Ministry of Local Government Affairs and Chieftancy.
6. Dr Mustapha Jubril – Chanchaga – Ministry of Investment
7. Mr Sunday Kolo – Gbako – Ministry of Mineral Resources
8. Mr Emmanuel Umar – Shiroro – Ministry of Youth Affairs
9. Hajiya Rahmatu Muhammad Yar Adua – Edati – Ministry of Transport
10. Barr Mukhtar Nasale – Borgu – Lands and Housing
11. Haliru Zakari Jikantoro – Agwara – Ministry of Agric
12. Hajiya Hannatu Salihu – Lapai – Ministry of Education
13. Engr Ibrahim Panti – Lavun – Ministry of works
14. Alhaji Haruna Duku – Rijau – Ministry of Livestock
15. Dr. Maku Sidi Mohammed – Wushishi – Ministry Of Health
16. Hon. Mamman Musa – Bosso – Planning and Coordinating
17. Barr. Mohammed Tanko Zakari – Suleja – Ministry of Environment
18. Mrs Tasalla Fati Marafa Ibrahim – Munya – Ministry of Women Affairs
19. Mrs Rifkatu Adamu Chidawa – Gurara – Ministry of Tourism
20. Dr Abubakar Baba Aliyu – Katcha -Tertiary Education