The organisers of the North Central service Awards said the first edition of the Award will hold in Abuja by the first quarter of next year.
According the Project Coordinator for the event, Mr Cletus Akhimien, the North Central service Awards was set up to honour individuals, group and institutions whose outstanding selfless service and contributions are helping to change the socio-economic landscape of North Central state and Nigeria.
Akhimien said “This Award recognizes patriotic individuals and corporate entities who have served and improved the lives of the less privileged in the North-Central and also contributed immensely towards community development within the North-Central Region and Nigeria at large.
He further explained that the award process includes nomination and thorough screening of nominees
“State Governor, Legislators, Council Chairmen, industrialist and political leaders in the North-Central States who have done well in leadership and good governance will be honoured” He added
Akhimien said submission of nomination begins 15th December- 28th December. 2017. while Voting starts 31th Dec. 2017- 31th January 2018.
Emporium Reporters gathered that Panel of judges shall be selected from across the North Central state to screen nominees.
He however said that following consideration must be followed while the nomination for the Awards :
1. Why is my nominee unique? .
2. What are his /her major achievements?
3. What is the extend of the nominee’s impact in his/her immediate community or state and beyond?
4. Has he/she made any huge sacrifice to accomplish these achievements?
” Please ensure you include all the necessary information about your nominee(s) before submission through the Email below: email@example.com or Whatsapp only 08036615288
For partnership/sponsorship call:
08115601779, 08038249766.”project Coordinator stated
1, 2017 North Central Governor of the Year.
2, North Central First lady of the Year
3. North Central Life time Achievement Award.
4. Humanitarian Service Award.
5. Outstanding Public Servant Award.
6. Outstanding Fed. Legislator of the Year.
7. Outstanding State Legislator of the Year.
8. Human Right Award (individuals/Organizations ).
9. Outstanding North Central Local Govt Chairman.
10. Peace Award.
11. Sport Development Award.
12. Youth Development Award.
13. Business/Entrepreneur Development Award.
14, Best Entrepreneur Award
15. Women Empowerment Award.
16. Media Award:
* Radio/TV Station of the Year.
* Print Media of the Year.
* Journalist of the Year.
* OAP of the Year Male/female.
* Blogger of the Year.
The event which is being packaged by COA Media is scheduled to hold on 22nd February 2018 at the Merit House, Abuja FCT.