COA Media has finally announced date for commencement of nominations for the much anticipated 2022 Nigeria Service Awards.
The prestigious Nigerian Service Award (NSA) recognizes individuals and groups whose works have positively impacted communities across Nigeria in various fields of endeavour while inspiring empathetic leadership and greater transformations.
The Award serves as a platform to recognize and celebrate talents, icons, captains of industries, technocrats and those making Nigeria proud in various endeavors. This is to awaken patriotism and spur Nigerians to do more in terms of service to humanity and societal transformation and also stimulate Nigerians to build the spirit of service in their purpose and pursuits. It is established on the foundation that service bears the highest distinction in the socio economic and social essence of every human society.
The Award also applauds excellence, achievements, performance, humanitarian activities and philanthropic gestures.
Similarly, the 2021 edition which held at the Sheraton Hotels, Abuja drew several captains of industry, public figures and leaders from various walks of life for the different Award categories.
Speaking to journalists on Wednesday in Abuja, the Nation’s capital, the Executive Director of COA Media, Amb. Cletus Akhimien, said nominations for the 2022 edition will be open on 27th August and asked Nigerians to send nominations via email to [email protected]
Akhimien added that this year’s edition, which would be more elaborate and glamorous, will be hosted at the International Conference Centre, Abuja on Friday, November 18
Some of the Award categories include:
1. Man of the Year, 2022.
2. Best Performing Governor of the Year.
3, Governor of the Year
4, Governor of the Year
5, Governor of the Year
6. Senator of the Year.
7. State First Lady of the Year.
8. Lifetime Achievement Award.
9. Minister of the Year.
10. Political Personality of the Year.
11. Public Servant of the Year.
12. Excellence in Leadership Award.
13. Icon of Women Empowerment Award.
14. Federal Representative Member of the Year.
15. Peace & Security Personality of the Year.
16. State Assembly Speaker of the Year.
17. State Legislator of the Year.
18. Businessman of the Year.
19. Local Government Chairman of the Year.
20. Sport Development Personality of the Year.
21. Youth Personality of the Year.
22. Humanitarian Service Award.
23. Entrepreneur of the Year.
24. Journalist of the Year.
25. ICT Personality of the Year.
26. Artiste of the Year.
27. Human Capital Development Award.
28. Film Maker of the Year.
29. Industrialist Personality of the Year.
30. Philanthropist of the Year.
31. Young Business Leader of the Year.
32. Media Personality of the Year.
33. Brand of the Year.
34. CEO of the Year.
35. Best Radio Station of the Year.
36. Online News Blog of the Year.
37. TV Station of the Year.
38. Creativity & Innovation Award.
39. Fashion House of the Year.
40, Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
41, Icon of Peace & Diplomacy Award
42, Education Achievement Award of the Year.
43, Educational Institution of the Year
How to Nominate
Send full Name, brief Biography Phone number and Email address of nominee, category and why you think he deserves the nomination to [email protected]
or WhatsApp 08115601779 or visit our official website https://nsa.coamedia.com.ng/