The organisers of the North Central service Awards said the first of the Award will hold in Abuja by the last quarter of this year.
According to the Project Coordinator for the event, Mr Cletus Akhimien, the North Central service Awards was set up to honour individuals, group and institutions whose outstanding selfless service and contributions are helping to change the socio-economic landscape of North Central state and Nigeria.
Akhimien said that Award is a platform to recognize patriotic individuals or companies who have served and improved the lives of the less privileged in the North-Central and also contributed immensely towards community development within the North-Central Region and Nigeria at large.
He further explained that the award process includes nomination and thorough screening of nominees
“State Governor, Legislators, Council Chairmen, industrialist and Political leaders in the North-Central States who have done well in leadership and good governance will be honoured
Akhimien said submission of nomination begins 8th September- 18th September. 2018, while Voting starts 21th September. 2018- 1st October 2018.
Panel of judges shall be selected from across the North Central state to screen nominees.
The Project Coordinator also added that the first of its kind, North Central Youth Summit will hold in the morning, follower by most anticipated North Central Service Awards and Gala nite
The summit with the theme : “The Challenge of Repositioning 21st Century Youth” is designed to address issues affecting the Youths in the North Central.
He however said that following consideration must be followed while the nomination for the Awards :
1. Why is my nominee unique? .
2. What are his /her major achievements?
3. What is the extend of the nominee’s impact in his/her immediate community or state and beyond?
4. Has he/she made any huge sacrifice to accomplish these achievements?
Project coordinator stated the AWARD CATEGORIES
1, North-Central Hall of Fame.
2. North-Central Man of the Year Award.
3. 2018 North-Central Governor of the Year Award.
4. North-Central First lady of the Year Award.
5. North-Central Life time Achievement Award.
6. North-Central Outstanding Senator of the Year Award.
7. North-Central Outstanding Fed. Legislator of the Year Award.
8. North-Central Outstanding State Legislator of the Year Award.
9. North-Central Outstanding Local Govt Chairman of the Year Award.
10. North-Central Outstanding Leadership of the Year Award
11. North-Central Educational Development Award.
12. North-Central Humanitarian Service Award.
13. North-Central Outstanding Public Servant of the Year Award.
14. North-Central Human Right Award.
15. North-Central Peace Award.
16. North-Central Sport Development Award.
17. North-Central Business/Entrepreneurship Development Award.
18. North-Central Industrialist of the Year Award.
19. North-Central Most Innovative Inventor of the Year Award.
20. North-Central Youth Development Award.
21, North-Central Philanthropist of the Year Award
22, North-Central Most Outstanding Youth Leader of the Year Award.
23, North-Central Top Brand of the Year Award.
24. North-Central Super Model of the Year.
25. North-Central Women Empowerment Award.
26. North-Central Media Award:
* Radio/TV Station of the Year.
* Print Media of the Year.
* Journalist of the Year.
* OAP of the Year Male/female.
* TV Producer of the Year
* Blogger of the Year.
27. North-Central Dance Crew of the Year Award.
28, North-Central Film Maker of the Year Award.
29, North-Central Music Producer of the Year Award.
30, North-Central Artist of the Year Award.
31, North-Central Event Manager of the Year Award.
32, North-Central Fashion & Style of the Year Award.
33, North-Central Entertainment Outfit of the year Award.
34, North-Central Make-over of the Year Award.
35, North-Central Comedian of the Year Award.
36 North-Central, Posthumous: Hero Award.
The Project Coordinator said ” Ensure you include all the necessary information about your nominee(s) before submission through the Email below:
Whatsapp only 08036615288
For partnership/sponsorship call:*
08115601779, 08038249766. 08037469328″
The event which is being packaged by COA Media Group is scheduled to hold on 15th November 2018 at the Merit House, Maitama, Abuja FCT.